Legal Nurse Consulting News: Picking Up Speed In the New Year
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The holidays are long gone and the legal industry is now moving at full speed again. If you are a Legal Nurse, you should be moving at full speed also. The cases are plentiful and ripe for the picking. All you have to do is go get them. Additionally, there are a few other things that should be handled this time of year:
1. Income Tax: If you practiced as a Legal Nurse last year and you have a corporate structure for your Legal Nurse business, you will have to file income taxes if your business made more than $600. Be sure not to overlook this. You don't want to be surprised with a last minute IRS debt or fine that you cannot afford.
2. Direct Mail Marketing: If you have the Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit, send out those direct mail packets and be sure to follow the included instructions to the letter. It is important to establish your caseload now so you have work throughout the year. If you need help with your phone or interviewing techniques, don't hesitate to call RN MARKET at 866-933-2562.
3. Plan Your Events and Calendar: There are many attorney conferences planned throughout the entire United States. Exhibiting your Legal Nurse services at these conferences is an excellent way to secure cases. Click here to check out the All-In-One Exhibitor's Set for ALNCs. You can also schedule other events that you may need to attend for continuing education, certification renewals and new certifications.
4. Renew Your Certifications: You have worked hard to earn your certifications. Make sure you renew them so that you can continue to use them. An Advanced Legal Nurse Consultant (ALNC) certification is very impressive to many attorneys and will make things a lot easier when you are trying to get cases. If you need to renew any of your certifications from RN MARKET, call us at 866-933-2562.
5. Make Sure Your Equipment is Ready: Ensure that you have all the equipment you need to market and complete cases and that it is working well. Make sure your computer is working well and all the software you need is installed and registered. Don't forget your scanner, printer and phone. Make sure you know how to use everything. If you need step-by-step computer help, click here for info about the "Using Your Computer" book.
6. Renew Your Web Site: If you have a Web site, don't forget your renewal date. Many nurses forget to renew their site and have to pay extra fees to get the domain name back.
If you are thinking of becoming an Advanced Legal Nurse Consultant (ALNC) now is the time. Start the LNC STAT course now to get a piece of the action this year. Visit www.LNCSTAT.com or call 866-933-2562.