The Case Guarantee is only available to those who meet the following requirements:
- You must purchase the Advanced Legal Nurse Consultant (ALNC) or Expert of Medical Legal Specialties (EMLS) certification
- You must follow all marketing guidelines suggested by the LNC STAT Course and by RN MARKET staff when creating the Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit.
- You must complete all content included with the LNC STAT course and maintain the ALNC or EMLS certification in good standing.
- You must send out 150 mail-out sets included in the Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit specifically following the instructions detailed in the included Instruction Manual
- You must provide proof that all 150 mail-out sets were implemented and that the methods for use for each marketing tool included with the Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit were followed specifically by keeping a client database or log of all potential clients marketed to or contacted. The contact log must be maintained using the methods detailed in Chapter 25: "Developing & Managing Your Client Database" of "The Legal Nurse Marketing Handbook" or a similar method. Details included in the database or log must include names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, Web sites, dates of pre-calls, dates of mail outs, dates of post-calls, and names of people spoken to. RN MARKET reserves the right to verify your database or log entries with those listed.
- If you send 50 mail-outs from the Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit and followed all instructions for correct use without any response, you must call RN MARKET for a mentoring session with Veronica Castellana or a qualified and designated mentor to see what they are doing wrong.
- You must have contacted RN MARKET for at least three mentoring sessions and must have spoken to a qualified and designated mentor.
If all Case Guarantee requirements detailed above are met and the ALNC still is unable to obtain a case, additional training will be provided by RN MARKET at no additional cost to the ALNC. Any additional training must be approved by RN MARKET's owner, Veronica Castellana. The actual additional training obtained will be determined only by Veronica Castellana and will be assigned in accordance with the weaknesses of the ALNC. RN MARKET has the right to refuse to honor the Case Guarantee if the Legal Nurse has not met all requirements listed above.